Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0
Nothing on this page is a substitute for the full license text!
- Human-Readable Overview: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
- Full License: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode
- Website Source Files: https://src.animerrill.com/web/lmf/
The Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 (CC BY-SA) license is a free culture license created by the Creative Commons Foundation. The Creative Commons does not in any way enforce the license or endorse works using the license, they merely publish a standardized license in the hopes of advocating for more free culture works. On this website, the CC BY-SA license covers most media on this website which includes the comic itself, all images, the words written on articles, any music created for the project, and the other artistic/aesthetic elements of the project. It does not cover any software or the website source code itself which is covered under the GNU General Public License.
In the simplest terms, this license gives you the freedom to do the following with anything using the CC BY-SA license:
- Share: copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt: remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially
These freedoms are guaranteed and cannot be revoked as long as you comply with these terms:
- Attribution: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No Additional Restrictions: You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Please be mindful however, as not everything on the website falls under CC BY-SA or GPL. For anything licensed differently, this will be indicated where possible and listed on the Third-Party License Acknowledgments page.